Payment for Services and Products that are Not Covered by Insurance
LASIK and PRK:
Our LASIK and PRK Package Includes:
- A comprehensive eye examination.
- Pre-operative and post-operative medications and drops, when available.
- Laser vision correction procedure.
- Post-operative visits for up to 12 months.
Cataract Surgery with Astigmatism Correction or Lifestyle Lens Implants:
Most health insurances cover cataract surgery with a single focus lens implant under medical outpatient benefits. However, health insurances do not cover astigmatism correction or Lifestyle lens implants such as: Toric IOLs, LRI procedures, Symfony IOLs, ReSTOR IOLs, Tecnis Multi-Focal IOLs, and Crystalens IOLs. Patients who elect to correct their astigmatism and/or improve their range of vision will pay the difference in cost for these life-changing options.
These packages vary in price and include different services.
Payment Options for these Non-Covered Procedures Include:
- Financing – SEE BELOW
- Cash, Cashier’s or Certified Check, Money Order, MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)- Money must be allocated the same year as the procedure.
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
Note: Payments must be received one week prior to surgery. If paying with a personal check, payment must be received two weeks prior to surgery.
Financing your Vision Correction Procedure using Wells Fargo
- Financing Options for 6,12 or 18 months. Call for longer promotional details.
There is an easier way to pay for your vision care including LASIK. We’re pleased to accept the Wells Fargo Health Advantage® credit card**. Wells Fargo lets you begin your procedure immediately — then pay for it over time with monthly payments that fit into your monthly budget. Whether you’re considering LASIK, Lifestyle IOLs with cataract surgery, or it’s simply time for new glasses, Wells Fargo can help you see clearer, sooner.
**The Wells Fargo Health Advantage® credit card is issued with approved credit by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.. Ask for details.